Please follow the below instructions to set up your email account on your iPhone, don't hesitate to contact the Helpdesk if you have any issues.
1. Go to settings
2. Go to Mail, Contacts and Calendars
3. Select Add account
4. Select "Exchange"
5. Enter in your account details. (E: <emailaddress>@<domainname> P: <password> ) and Description - <Company name> Emails
6. You can skip straight to Step 9 if you don’t get prompted for server/username/domain etc details.
7. On the next screen you only need to enter in the Email (prefilled) server, Username, Password and description (prefilled) fields.
Server - outlook.office365.com
Domain - BLANK
Username: <Users email address>
Password: <Users email account password>
Description <Company name> Emails
8. Click Next, and Save
9. Ensure all items are turned on (showing green) for mail, contacts, calendar, notes etc.
Then you should be able to load the mail app and view your emails.